To install MSMQMicrosoft Message Queuing Services on Windows Server 2003:
- From the Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs and click on the Windows Components tab to launch and display the Windows Components Wizard.
- Select Application Server and click Details.
- If Message Queuing is already selected, the service is already installed and you can skip the rest of this section. If it is not, select Message Queuing and click Details.
- Select Core functionality and click OK.
- Click OK and click Next to start installing the Message Queuing service.
- When installation is complete, click Finish.