Disabling outgoing calls to certain countries or regions
For security reasons, disable calls to countries users never call, create call permission groups and assign them to extensions.
Call permission groups can:
- Allow everything and disable certain prefixes, or
- Disable everything and allow certain prefixes
Disabling outgoing calls
- In the administration interface, go to Definitions > Call Permission Groups.
- Click Add or select an existing group and click Duplicate.
- In the Add Call Permission Group dialog box, type the name and a description for the group and click Add.
- Type a specific string of numbers, and choose the option to allow or deny access.
To limit outgoing calls, include the prefixCountry codes, area codes, a number, or a set of numbers that are dialed before the telephone numbers. for outbound calls (usually 9).
- (Optional) Repeat steps 2 and 3 to add additional numbers.
- Click OK to save the settings.
Kerio Operator applies the calls permissions in order, one by one.
Assigning call permission groups to extensions
- In the administration interface, go to Configuration > Extensions and assign the created call permission groups to individual extensions.
- Select an extension and click Edit. The Edit Extension dialog box opens.
- Select a Call permissions group.
- Click OK.
To assign a call permission group for multiple extensions, select multiple extensions and click Edit.