The instant messaging server is an optional server, which also has Kerio Connect installed. All XMPPExtensible Messaging and Presence Protocol is a protocol used for real-time communication (chat). communication is routed directly to this server.
To install this server:
- Run the Kerio Connect Multi-Server virtual appliance.
- Read the Configuration Wizard introductory page and select OK.
- Select instant-messaging, and select OK.
- Type the hostname of the puppet master server.
- Type the hostname for the instant messaging server, and select OK.
To log in to the appliance after installation, use