The directory server (OpenLDAP) is the central storage location for user and group information in the multi-server deployment. All back-end servers are connected to this directory.
- Run the Kerio Connect Multi-Server virtual appliance.
- Read the Configuration Wizard introductory page and select OK.
- Select directory, and then select OK.
- Type the hostname of the puppet master server.
- Type the hostname for the directory server and select OK.
To log in to the appliance after installation, use