SpamRazer updates do not download.
This problem could be caused by:
- An invalid or expired license key.
- Firewall blocking the communication.
- Proxy settings requiring authentication.
- Ensure that your license key is valid.
- Check that the required ports are open and that your firewall is configured to allow connections from the GFI MailEssentials server. For more information refer to Firewall port settings.
- Ensure that, if applicable, proxy server settings for connection to the Internet are correct. For more information refer to Proxy settings.