Manual Configuration of CalDAV and CardDAV accounts
Learn configuring synchronization of Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks from a computer or mobile device with Kerio Connect.
CalDAVCalendaring extension to WebDAV that enables you to synchronize calendars. and CardDAVvCard Extensions to WebDAV that enables you to synchronize contacts. are web protocols which use standard URLs for accessing remote resources, specifically calendars, tasks, and contacts. When configuring access to these types of resources, you will need to provide the correct location via a URLUniform Resource Locator is the address of a web page on the world wide web. string. If you are attempting to access a resource that is shared (e.g. public folders), make sure that you have sufficient access rights. Due to the security requirements of some mobile devices, we recommend configuring a signed SSL certificateSSL certificates are used to authenticate an identity on a server. in Kerio Connect.
If you are using an iOS based device or Mac OS X, the configuration is performed automatically by browsing to the Kerio Connect Client login page and choosing the link to set up your device.
The following URLs can be used to access Calendar, Contact, and Task folders via CalDAV and CardDAV protocols:
In the paths below, 'mail.example.com' represents the hostname of your Kerio Connect server, 'example.com' represents the email domain where the item is located, 'user-name' represents the login name of a user, and 'resource-name' represents the name of a room or equipment.
- For your own calendar and tasks: http(s)://mail.example.com/caldav/users/example.com/user-name
- For shared calendars, and tasks: http(s)://mail.example.com/caldav/users/example.com/user-name
- For a specific resource calendar: http(s)://mail.example.com/caldav/users/example.com/resource-name
- For public calendars, and tasks: http(s)://mail.example.com/caldav/users/example.com/.public
- For your own contacts: http(s)://mail.example.com/carddav/users/example.com/user-name
- For shared contacts: http(s)://mail.example.com/carddav/users/example.com/user-name
- For public contacts: http(s)://mail.example.com/carddav/users/example.com/.public