Configuring schedules in the EMC
To create a Schedule in the Library
- Go to Library > Schedules.
- Click Create new schedule in the librarythe Exinda repository for network objects and their definitions.
- In the Name section, key-in a name of the schedule item. The name must be unique in the tenant.
- In the Times section, select the days of the week and the Start Time and End Time for this schedule.
- To layer the time ranges, click Add another time range. For example, if you want to apply a schedule for Monday through to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00, but you need a different start and end time for weekends, you can add another range for Saturday and Sunday.
- Click Create.The Schedule item is added to the Schedules Library category and is then available when defining Policies and Virtual Circuits.
By default, the Always schedule library item is pre-configured. You cannot change or edit it.