Messages can be moved to Kerio Outloook Connector Store folder
Outlook will allow a user to move an email to the root level folder "Kerio Outlook Connector Store" as if it were a normal mail folder. Though the email moved will seem to disappear as if it were deleted, the email can be recovered using the following instructions.
- Right-click on the "Kerio Outlook Connector Store" folder
- Left-click on "Properties for Outlook Today"
- Select the "Home Page" tab.
- Uncheck "Show home page of this folder by default"
- Click on the "OK" button.
The email can now be moved to a true mail folder. The same instructions can be used to re-enable the "Show Home Page" option after the email has been moved out of the Outlook Connector Store folder.
Please note that this issue can happen with any mailserver that uses Outlook as an email client. This is not an issue specific to Kerio MailServer or the Kerio Outlook Connector.