GFI MailEssentials components
Select a component from the list below for information on the various GFI MailEssentials components.
The GFI MailEssentials scan engine analyzes the content of inbound, outbound and internal emails using a number of engines and filters. The result of the analysis identifies whether an email is to be blocked or allowed.
In Microsoft® Exchange environments, GFI MailEssentials also scans the Microsoft® Exchange Information Store.
Use the GFI MailEssentials Switchboard to configure:
- How to launch the GFI MailEssentials user interface
- Set Virtual Directory names for the web interface and RSS
- Enable/Disable email processing
- Enable/Disable tracing
- Setting email backups before and after processing
- Setting Quarantine Store location and Quarantine Public URL
- Specifying a user account for 'Move to Exchange Folder' and Information Store Protection
- Specifying Remoting Ports
- Enable/Disable failed mail notifications