The Quarantine Store enables the management of spam emails. Search and view through your quarantined emails and then approve or delete emails accordingly.
- Log in to GFI MailEssentials.
- From the left navigation pane, select Quarantine Search.
- Specify the required search criteria.
Select the date range when the email was quarantined. Available date ranges are:
|Search by sender||Specify a sender who sent the email that was quarantined.|
|Search for text in subject||
Specify the text to search for within the quarantined email subject.
|Search by anti-spam filter||Select the filter that identified the email as spam.|
- Click Search.
- Select one or more quarantined emails and click:
- Approve - to confirm that an email is not spam and have it delivered to your mailbox.
- Delete - to permanently delete an email from Quarantine. Deleted emails are not recoverable.