Creating users in Kerio Connect Multi-Server
This information is designed for Kerio Connect Multi-Server 9
You can create new users in the directory server through the Kerio Connect administration interface.
- Log in to the master back-end server's administration interface. A master server is the first back-end server you installed.
- Go to the Configuration > Users section.
- Click Add.
- Select A new user in a directory service.
- Fill in the user information. For more information refer to Creating user accounts in Kerio Connect.
- Select the user's home server.
- Click OK.
You can migrate any user from one back-end server to another.
- Log in to the administration interface of the server you want to migrate users to.
- Go to the Accounts > Users section.
- Select a user and select More Actions > Migrate Here.
- Confirm the migration.