Setting access rights in Kerio Control
- In the administration interface, go to Users or Groups.
- Select a domain and double-click the user or group you wish to edit.
- Go to tab Rights and select the desired level of access rights.
Users/groups can have assigned the following levels of access rights:
- no access to administration
- read only access to administration
- full access to administration
|User can unlock HTTPHypertext Transfer Protocol - protocol for exchange of hypertext documents in HTML. content rules||The user with this right is allowed to bypass rules denying access to requested websites — at the page providing information about the denial, the Unlock button is displayed.|
|User can control dial-up lines||
If the Internet connection uses dial-up lines, users with this right will be allowed to dial and hang up these lines through the web interface.
|User can connect using VPNVirtual private network - A network that enables users connect securely to a private network over the Internet.||
The user is allowed to connect through Kerio Control's VPN serverKerio Control includes a VPN server which provides users to connect to the Kerio Control network from the Internet securely. or IPsecInternet Protocol security - A network protocol used to encrypt and secure data sent over a network. VPN server (using Kerio VPN Client or IPsec client).