Upgrading to the latest version from Kerio Control 8 & 9.0
This topic describes how to upgrade a Kerio Control version 8.x or 9.0 installation to the latest version while retaining all settings.
Important notes when upgrading
- Follow these notes and instructions to upgrade your current Kerio Control version 8.x or 9.0 installation to the latest version while retaining all settings.
- Once you purchase Kerio Control or extend your Software Maintenance, you are eligible to receive new versions of Kerio Control and its components as soon as they are available.
- To get notified about new versions of Kerio Control, configure Alert Settings.For more information refer to Using alert messages.
- In the administration interface, go to section Advanced Options > Software Update.
- For immediate check of new versions, click Check Now.
- When a new version is available, click Download in the Upgrade to new version section.
- Click Upgrade Now when it appears.
- In the Confirm Restart dialog box, click Yes. Upgrade can take a couple of minutes, then the log in dialog appears.
- When upgrade is complete, log in to Kerio Control Administration and verify in Dashboard (tile System) that the new version has been installed successfully. If any problems regarding updates occur, check the debug logs. To do this, right-click the Debug log area and check Messages > Update checker.