1. Open GFI Archiver.
2. Click Client Access tab.
3. From File Archive Assistant area.
4. Click one of the following:
MAR_FileArchiveAssistant_32bit.msi(Installer for Microsoft Windows 32-bit computers only)
MAR_FileArchiveAssistant_64bit.msi(Installer for Microsoft Windows 64-bit computers only)
4. The installation wizard should now start automatically. Click Run and follow the wizard to install.
5. If the installation wizard does not start automatically, locate and double click the file downloaded in step 4 above.
6. Select the installation language and click OK.
7. Click Next.
9. Key in the URL of the GFI Archiver server. This will be used by the File Archive Assistant to communicate with the GFI Archiver server.
10. Click Install.
11. When the installation is complete click Finish.