Change or reset your password
If you forget or lose your password, you can always change or reset it.
To change your MyKerio password:
- Log in to MyKerio.
- Go to Settings.
- In the Change password section, type your current and new passwords. MyKerio requires complex passwords.
- Click Change password.
If you lose your MyKerio password:
- Go to https://my.kerio.com/login.
- Click Forgot password.
- In the Reset your password dialog box, type your email address and click Send.
- Go to your mailbox and wait for a message with the subject Reset your MyKerio password.
- In the message body, click Change password. Your browser opens a dialog box where you can change your password.
- Type your password twice.
- Click Set New Password.
You can now log in to MyKerio with your new password.