Removing appliances from MyKerio
You can remove your appliances from MyKerio directly or in the administration interface of Kerio Connect, Kerio Control, or Kerio Operator.
To remove appliances from MyKerio
- In MyKerio, go to Appliances.
- Select an appliance.
- Click .
- Click Remove.
Removing appliances through products' administration interfaces
- In Kerio Connect, go to MyKerio.
- In Kerio Control, go to Remote Services > MyKerio.
- In Kerio Operator, go to Integration > MyKerio.
- Click Remove from MyKerio.
- Click Yes to confirm.