Managing appliances in MyKerio
- Remote administration of all your appliances.
- Unified login — You need only to remember your MyKerio credentials.
- Inviting other users (administrators) to MyKerio.
- Sending emails, alerts and notifications from your appliances.
- 2-step verification.
MyKerio has the following security features:
- All communication between appliances and MyKerio is encrypted.
- You can secure your login with 2-step verification.
- You do not need to change any password in appliances.
- No credentials from appliances are transferred to or saved in MyKerio.
- MyKerio saves only the product names, versions and IP addresses where appliances are running.
- You do not need to open any service or port on your firewall, because your appliances always establish the connection. MyKerio just forwards commands to your appliances.
To begin using MyKerio:
- Go to https://my.kerio.com/. If you are not registered yet, click Register and go through the registration process.
- Click the Login link.
- Type your MyKerio username and password.
- Click the Login button.
The MyKerio dashboard displays all appliances in all organizations that are added to MyKerio.
Before the start, decide, if you need one or more organizations and one or more administrators for each appliance. See Adding and managing organizations and Managing users in organizations for more details.
The first column in each row displays the status of each appliance. For more information refer to Displaying the appliance status.
To open the administration interface for the appliance, click .
If an appliance is not connected, theOpen administration button disappears.
To rename an appliance, click in the appliance's row in the dashboard and type the new name.
To remove a appliance from the MyKeriodashboard, click in the appliance's row. The removed appliance is still running, but it is no longer connected to MyKerio.
To open the administration interface for the appliance, click Open administration.
The appliance opens and you can administer your appliances as usual.
You cannot access Kerio Control Statistics from Kerio Control Administration when it is opened in MyKerio.
To exit the appliance interface, click the return arrow.
When you add your appliances to MyKerio, you can see their status in the Appliances section. MyKerio indicates the status with three colors:
- Green — The appliance is online.
- Yellow — The appliance is online but with some minor issues, for example, low memory or an update is available.
- Red — the appliance is offline or with some major issues, for example, the license or the software maintenance has expired.
- Grey — the appliance is reserved for an organization.
To change your MyKerio password:
- Log in to MyKerio.
- Go to Settings.
- In the Change password section, type your current and new passwords. MyKerio requires complex passwords.
- Click Change password.
If you lose your MyKerio password:
- Go to https://my.kerio.com/login.For more information refer to Getting started with MyKerio.
- Click Forgot password.
- In the Reset your password dialog box, type your email address and click Send.
- Go to your mailbox and wait for a message with the subject Reset your MyKerio password.
- In the message body, click Change password. Your browser opens a dialog box where you can change your password.
- Type your password twice.
- Click Set New Password.
You can now log in to MyKerio with your new password.